To change project net framework version in visual studio (2019 in the example) follow the given steps below.
How do I change the project net framework version in visual studio?
- Make sure you are on the project for which you want to change the net framework version.
- Now click on view on the toolbar and select solution explorer.
- You should find the solution explorer on the right-hand dock of the visual studio.
- Now right-click on the project to change the net framework version (Login Screen in the demo).
- Click on properties and the property window will appear.
- Make sure the Application link is selected on the left side menu and you should look for the target framework setting.
- From the dropdown menu select the preferred net framework version.
- If you don’t have the latest net framework click on “Install other net frameworks” on the list.
To download net framework manually follow these steps;
How to install the latest net framework version manually?
- First, go to this page.
- You will see both the developer pack and runtime versions of the net framework.
- Make sure to download the preferred net framework developer pack.
- After downloading you will find the preferred version in your net framework setting.
Valuable Tip: If you use PDF forms in your business by any means, try this Smart PDF form creator tool to automatically design a mobile-friendly online form from an existing PDF file. You have to upload the preferred PDF and the tool will convert it into a smart form. Once the smart form is created you can collect information from people, manage them as well as get that information into the original PDF file instantly.