If you’re wondering how much does Facebook pay for views, stick to the end of this post. This post explains how much Facebook pays those who create content and monetize on Facebook.
Meta Platforms Inc is one of the most significant American multinational technology based in Menlo Park, California. The company owns Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram, among other products and services.
How Much Does Facebook Pay For Views?
Facebook announced that it’d help creators to make and monetize their content. This update will allow creators to make money by doing live streams and uploading videos.
According to some users, Facebook’s update will empower users to make short forms and live videos. It’s also an attempt to compete with another video streaming giant TikTok.
With the Facebook ad program, you can generate an average of $8.75 per 1000 views.
What Are The Criteria For Qualifying Facebook Monetization Program?
Below are the criteria you’ve to qualify for the ad monetization program,
- Facebook user page should have at least 10,000 followers.
- The page should have 60,000 overall minutes views within two months.
- The user has at least five uploaded or live streams.
- Earlier, Facebook’s monetization program applied to videos which are three minutes long and was invited for live in-stream ads. The latest update gives you access to make money from short-form videos.
What Are The Ways To Monetize On Facebook?
There are many ways where you can monetize content on Facebook. Here’re the following ways,
- In-Stream Ads: In-Stream Ads help you to earn money by attaching short ads before, after, or during your videos. Facebook automatically recognizes the natural breaks and includes the ads in the content. Your revenue is determined by the number of video views and the advertisers.
- Fan Subscriptions: You can also add a paid subscription to your page where users can directly find it. You can identify your followers with a special badge and reward them with exclusive content and discounts.
- Branded content: You can also make money by publishing content that business partners influence.
- Stars: Stars help you to earn money from your videos. In this method, users can buy and send stars to your video.
- Paid Online Events: You can also generate revenue by hosting an online event on Facebook.
Facebook ad monetization is the best opportunity for content creators. With a little effort, I hope you can qualify your Facebook page for ads and eventually make money.
Still have questions regarding how much does Facebook pay for views, then let me know in the comment section below. Check this YouTube video to get some additional help.
📝 Similar posts: