NFL (National Football League) is an American professional football league that expanded from the former title American Professional Football Association (APFA) in 1920. NFL contains a total of 32 teams equally divided between the American Football Conference and the National Football Conference.
If you are an NFL fan, you need to activate the NFL channel via nfl.com activation link. The activation process requires a unique code available on your device screen during execution.
This article explains the steps to activate the NFL game pass on different devices, including how to activate a free trial on the NFL channel.
What Do You Need Before Streaming NFL on Your Devices?
Before jumping into the activation phase, ensure you are compatible with these essentials.
- Ensure you have an active internet connection (Wi-Fi).
- You must have a subscription to the NFL service.
- You should have a TV provider with sign-in details.
- You should be able to surf the internet on your mobile device or laptop.
If you have not got an NFL subscription yet, then the first thing to accomplish is securing the subscription. After that, you can activate the device code using the NFL activation link.
Here are the steps to get a subscription:
- Visit NFL’s official site – www.nfl.com.
- Click on sign-in in the top right corner.
- Then click on sign up below the sign-in form.
- On the signup page, you must submit the required details.
- After that, create your account.
- When done, you are ready to purchase an NFL game pass.
- You should notice the NFL account’s game pass tab (top right menu).
- Click on that to choose your game pass plan.
- They have the PRO plan ($42.99 Annual), Mobile only ($15.99 Annual), and the FREE plan with limited features.
- Signup with your preferred plan, and you are ready to activate the game pass on your favorite devices.
How to Active NFL Game Pass on Streaming Devices (using the NFL activation link)
Activating the NFL game pass is easy when you have the subscription ready. You must have the NFL app installed on your device. Then you will need to use the unique code from the app to activate the NFL streaming network on your device.
The required activation for the NFL streaming service goes through the official page. The activation procedure for any supporting devices is the same. Follow these simple steps to activate NFL Network on your device.
- You will have a unique code on your device when you open the NFL application.
- You will need to visit
nfl.com/activatefrom any browser (same device).
- Enter your unique activation code inside the textbox.
- Click on continue.
- Based on the device, you will either have to sign in or automatically log into your account.
- Additionally, ensure a fast internet connection to stream live matches.
Once signed in, come back to the home screen and start the NFL application to stream American football.
👉🏽 Also Read: How to fix this person is unavailable on messenger issue
How to Activate NFL Channel on Roku
To activate the NFL game pass on Roku,
- Press the home button on your Roku remote.
- Select Streaming channels from the list.
- Open the Roku channel store.
- On the search, block type NFL network and search for NFL or NFL network.
- Choose the channel and press OK.
- Install the NFL app to access the channel from your device.
- Launch the app after installation.
- You will see an ACTIVATION code.
- Then visit www.nfl.com/activate using the device browser or your Laptop/PC.
- Enter your activation code and click on Continue.
- Follow the TV prompt to sign into your account.
- If your credentials are right, Roku will refresh to allow you to stream.
- You can navigate through the NFL app using your TV remote.
- If you are using Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, and Roku Express, they all are compatible with the NFL Game Pass.
👉🏽 Also Read: [Tutorial] How to view and manage Hulu watch history
How to Active NFL Channel on Amazon Fire TV
Follow these steps to activate the NFL game pass on Amazon Fire TV
- Be sure to start from the home screen (press the home button on the remote)
- On the search bar, type NFL.
- You should be able to install the app (if already not installed)
- Open the app on your device.
- You will receive your NFL activation code.
- Then visit
www.nfl.com/activateand activate the code.
- On your TV, you will see the log-in prompt following activation – complete the process.
- Once complete, you should be able to read NFL on your Amazon Fire TV.
How to activate NFL Game Pass for Apple TV
- First, turn on Apple TV and sign up for your NFL game pass account.
- Once done, you will be able to download the app.
- Launch the NFL app, go to your device’s “Settings” menu, and select “Sign In”.
- Copy the activation code and visit
nfl.com/activateto complete the activation process, just like mentioned for the previous device.
- Once done, you can watch NFL events and live matches on your Apple TV.
How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Xfinity
You can stream NFL live shows on Xfinity when you subscribe to a TV and internet package on Xfinity. It costs around $10 to $300.
- First, get the NFL Network app on your device.
- Then start the Application and get the activation code.
- You should be able to visit the nfl.com/activate link and complete the activation process.
- Then you got to choose Xfinity to be your choice provider of TV.
- Log in to your Xfinity Account.
- Access live TV and locate the NFL.
- Once logged in successfully, start the Xfinity Stream app to stream NFL games.
How to Activate NFL Game Pass on PS4
You can watch NFL on your PlayStation 4. You must install the app, sign in to your NFL account, and complete the account activation. Follow these steps to setup:
- First, download the NFL app on PS4 and sign in to your NFL account.
- Select TV & Video on your home screen.
- You can download the app from the PS store in case not present on your home screen.
- After signing in, you should receive the activation code on the NFL app.
- Visit the activation link (nfl.com/activate link) and activate your subscription.
- Once done, you can watch the NFL match on your PS4.
👉🏽 Also Read: How to Delete Instagram Messages in 2022 [Tutorial]
How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Xbox One
Just like PS4, you can subscribe to NFL streams by activating the NFL game pass. The process is similar; follow through.
- Search for NFL on your Xbox search bar.
- Then install the app on your device (if not installed).
- Now go to the menu and search for the activate channel option.
- Under activate channel, choose your cable TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- You will receive a unique code; take note of that one.
- Now visit the NFL activation link on your browser.
- Enter the activation code and complete the activation process to start streaming NFL on your Xbox.
Activate NFL Game Pass on Amazon Fire Stick
If you already have a subscription to the NFL game pass, then you can stream National Football League games on your Amazon Fire Stick. Follow these steps:
- Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
- On your home screen, search for the NFL app.
- You should be able to download and install the NFL app.
- After installation, open the NFL app.
- You will find the unique activation code.
- Go to nfl.com/activate on your pc or mobile browser.
- Activate the code and tap on continue to proceed.
- When done, you can stream NFL matches on your Firestick.
Fire TV Stick 4K Max streaming device
- 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick 4K.
- Support for next-gen Wi-Fi 6
- 4K Ultra HD supports Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos audio.
- Alexa Voice Remote.
How to Activate NFL Network on Android Device
Android users can enjoy NFL live and preseason games under an NFL subscription. On an Android device, you have to install the NFL app and get the activation code to activate the channel.
Follow the steps below:
- First, go to Google Play Store.
- Search for the NFL application & install the app.
- After installing it launch the application.
- As soon as you start, you will receive the activation code.
- Now, visit the NFL activation link on your mobile web browser.
- Enter the activation code and complete the rest of the steps.
- You are ready to stream live NFL matches and soccer events when you are done.
👉🏽 Also Read: 10 Best Sword Enchantments In Minecraft
What to Do if NFL Game Pass Activation Code is Not Working?
It could be another way around if you cannot active NFL and think it’s an activation code error. When the code does not seem to work,
- First of all, check if you have used the correct activation code!
- If YES, try reinstalling your NFL application and the activation process again.
- Make sure your Laptop and mobile are connected to a fast network.
- Also, notice if you have used the code without encountering the session end.
How to Active NFL Game Pass Free Trial?
You can try the Ultimate Football Campenion experience with NFL 7 days free trial. You need to get a trial version of the NFL game pass.
The free trial includes the replay of all 256 regular-season games, live pre-season games, and a localized radio feed of your favorite team. Although, Super Bowl games, playoffs, or live streaming of regular-season games are not included in the free trial mode.
To activate FREE TRIAL, you will have an option on your NFL account.
NFL Game Pass Questions and Answers:
Can’t I stream NFL without an account?
No, Having an account with NFL is a must to stream football matches. You can still stream via free NFL streaming websites but make sure those sites are compatible with your country’s policy and use a VPN.
Can I Buy NLF Subscription in Instalments?
YES, NFL allows the fans to get subscriptions in installments. Your account gets billed the first installment on the first day the subscription starts, and the rest of the installments will be billed in 30-day cycles until all four payments have been made.
In which currency can I pay for the NFL Game pass?
You can pay for an NFL Gamepass subscription in USD, EUR, GBP, SEK, DKK, AUD, BRL, NOK, JPY, MXN, or KRW. For other currencies, you might be charged for transactions.
Is having a subscription necessary to stream NFL?
Yes, to watch NFL live, you will require NFL Game Pass. Remember, NFL Game Pass activation codes are valid for only one-time usage with your NFL.com sign-in info.
How to Download NFL App on Your Devices?
The NFL app is a must to stream NFL matches on your devices. You can download the app from the respective app stores of your device. Here are the default steps:
- Open the device’s app store and find the NFL Application.
- Then download and install the app on your device.
- Open the app and sign in to NFL.
- You will receive the unique NFL activation code.
📝 Similar Tutorials: